THE METHOD RESEARCH - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Lucky draw (the “Lucky Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who completed the survey.
2. Entrants into the Lucky Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Beer Market Cambodia survey [link to the survey] and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Beer Market Cambodia survey” in the subject line.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Method Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The closing date of the Lucky Draw is 23:59 on February 28, 2020 entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place in March 2020.
8. The first prize will receive an iPhone 11 64GB.
9. The second prize will receive AirPods with Charging Case.
10. The Method Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, technical issues with the products).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before April 2020 and must provide a postal address in Phnom Penh, Cambodia to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Method Consulting Limited within 14 days of being notified by, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Method Consulting Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Method Consulting Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by The Method Consulting Limited by post or other delivery services available.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The Method Consulting Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities related to the Lucky Draw and the winner shall participate in such activities on The Method Consulting Limited reasonable request.
17. The Method Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Lucky Draw or accepting the prize. The Method Consulting Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Lucky Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of The Method Consulting Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. The Method Consulting Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Lucky Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
19. The Method Consulting Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Lucky Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Lucky Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: The Method Consulting Limited.